Ham Sausage And Rice Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This ham sausage and rice soup is hearty and full of flavor, yet it takes under an hour to make. I love making soups because they are good for you comfort food. Hearty Soup Inspiration There is so much to love about soups. This soup was born out of convenience. In the freezer, I had 3 cups of diced ham that was leftover from our Holiday meal. I also had a package of Italian sausage links, which are just delicious in soups. Pair this with the standard soup ingredients like celery, onion, and garlic. Add some frozen vegetables, a bit of fresh parsley, chicken stock (which I also had frozen in 2 cup containers), and some heavy cream. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 hr 30 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW3 hr 20 min
Cooking MethodSkillet, Slow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizekettle or slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook