Homemade Chicken Broth
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"It's so easy to make homemade egg noodles with just flour, salt, water and eggs! You don't need any special equipment for an old fashioned egg noodles recipe -- just like my great grandma used to serve. Toss the thick, tender noodles with butter for a simple side dish, simmer them in chicken broth for a flavorful soup, add them to your favorite casserole, or pair them with a hearty stew. These versatile Amish egg noodles will soon become a family favorite! We live in rural Central Virginia, right near a little country market where we can easily purchase Amish egg noodles whenever the craving strikes. They're thick, doughy, dumpling-like noodles that add such a delicious, rustic flavor and texture to some of our favorite comfort food dishes. But you don't need to shop in a local Amish market to be able to enjoy this classic treat. Instead, you can make homemade egg noodles from scratch (without a pasta machine) with about 30 minutes of hands-on time. They're so simple, so easy, and so incredibly good! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook