Pumpkin Soup Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This pumpkin soup recipe is the easiest soup recipe you will ever make! Creamy, warm, super comforting with minimal ingredients! This classic pumpkin soup has so much flavor with minimal pantry ingredients, all you need to do simply roast the pumpkin in the oven, bring to simmer and Puree! That’s it, guys! Simple right? You can control the consistency of the pumpkin, however, you want! You can have variations and customizable like including coconut milk, creamy, anything of your choice that gives you a perfect twist for the classic pumpkin soup recipe"
NotesBuy the pumpkin that has harder skin it tastes better for soups.
Add other spices like oregano, basil as per your taste.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Easy Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne
- Slow Cooker Cottage Pie
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Mashed Sweet Potato
- Oven Lemon Chicken
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Easy Home Fries For Breakfast
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook