This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chana Aloo Masala (indian Chickpea And Potato Curry)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chana aloo masala is a hearty and flavorful Indian dish made with chickpeas, potatoes, and spices. This recipe is easy to follow and can be made in under an hour. Serve with rice, chapathi or naan for a delicious and satisfying dinner. Learn the secret to making creamy chana aloo curry, without cream! This Indian chickpea and potato curry can be served as a main course or a side dish. You can also make dry aloo chole (by adding less water) and use it as a filling for wraps or burritos. Or use it as curry for chapathi or naan. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Read NextGrandmother's Hamburger Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook