Lemon Coriander Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Lemon coriander soup recipe is simple, light with minimalist ingredients yet the most delicious flavor. Quick to make, Adding veggies makes it a complete meal! Who doesn’t love a bowl of piping hot soup on a rainy day?? I love soups so much because of the quick preparation and unbeatable taste. This coriander lemon soup has a different flavor and aroma, the freshness of the coriander gives you a depth of flavor and a lemon juice gives you a mild sourness make it drool-worthy delicious. Make a bowl and slurrrrp it!"
NotesBoil: Wash, dice the veggies and boil in 2 cups of water. Use veggies to the soup and the left-over stock for the soup broth.
Saute: Finely chop the veggies and cook them in butter over low-medium heat.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Crescent Roll King Cake
- Wonton Chicken Taco Salad
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook