Lemon Coriander Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Lemon coriander soup recipe is simple, light with minimalist ingredients yet the most delicious flavor. Quick to make, Adding veggies makes it a complete meal! Who doesn’t love a bowl of piping hot soup on a rainy day?? I love soups so much because of the quick preparation and unbeatable taste. This coriander lemon soup has a different flavor and aroma, the freshness of the coriander gives you a depth of flavor and a lemon juice gives you a mild sourness make it drool-worthy delicious. Make a bowl and slurrrrp it!"
NotesBoil: Wash, dice the veggies and boil in 2 cups of water. Use veggies to the soup and the left-over stock for the soup broth.
Saute: Finely chop the veggies and cook them in butter over low-medium heat.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Cream Of Spaghetti Squash And Potato Soup
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook