Slow Cooker Red Lentil Stew w/ Chickpeas & Orzo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The best part about a slow cooker is that you can prepare your dinner ahead of time without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. You can dump the ingredients for this recipe for Slow Cooker Red Lentil Stew with Chickpeas and Orzo in your slow cooker before you leave for work in the morning and come home to a healthy soup. You'll have extra time after work to relax and you'll still be able eat something healthy!
From the blogger:
"Slow Cooker Red Lentil Stew with Chickpeas and Orzo - Don't have time to make dinner at dinner time? I get it! With homework, after school activities and the 5pm witching hour, it's hard to get dinner on the table. UNLESS, you have a slow cooker! Throw all of your ingredients in there in the morning and set it to be hot and ready when you are! This Red Lentil Stew is super easy and so comforting. Give it a try today!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- Meat Patty Pan Squash
- 5 Minute Pizza Veggie Pasta
- Turkey Meatballs
- Shrimp Scampi
- German Red Cabbage
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
- Healthy Tofu Tikka Curry
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook