Virginia Brunswick Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A pride and joy of Virginia culture, Brunswick Stew is a Southern classic that has been enjoyed for hundreds of years! The chicken and tomato-based dish is full of corn, potatoes and beans for a hearty, satisfying and delicious meal. Serve a warm bowl with a side of cornbread for an easy dinner that the whole family will love! Autumn in the South just wouldn’t be complete without at least one batch of this flavorful Brunswick Stew recipe simmering on the stovetop. While some versions of the dish include a combination of chicken, pork, and even small game meat like squirrel or rabbit, this Chicken Brunswick Stew takes advantage of the ease of a store-bought rotisserie chicken to get dinner on the table quickly. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook