Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"We love dips and spreads around here. We eat so much hummus, we may just turn into it. I wanted to turn my children’s love of dipping into a sneaky way to get them to eat more veggies. This Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus does the trick so well, they like to eat it by the spoonful! This homemade hummus recipe is made with navy beans instead of chickpeas. Navy beans are small white beans that get really creamy when cooked, which is why they work great in this dip recipe. Roasted carrots, red pepper, onions, and walnuts are added along with seasonings like garlic, balsamic vinegar, tamari, basil, and smoked paprika for loads of nutrition and flavor. This hummus is anything but boring! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Creamy Rice And Shrimp
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook