Tikka Masala Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you like Indian Food? With this Tikka Masala Sauce, you can make your own Chicken Tikka Masala easily from scratch within minutes. The sauce will save you time and it comes together really quickly with a blender. Then you can just add chicken, shrimp or tofu to the sauce while heating it up and your Indian dinner is ready. The sauce itself is freezer friendly too so you can freeze the sauce in batches and just heat it up again to make your delicious homemade Indian Curry. This Tikka Masala Sauce is also vegan and low carb, so you can make a plant based meatless tikka masala dish with tofu or vegetables. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- Neer Dosa
- How To Make Amazing Cabbage Rolls
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza
- Egg Roll In A Wonton Cup
- Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wonton Tacos In A Cup
- Homemade Thandai
- Dal Palak
- Simple Indian Chickpea Salad | Chana Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook