This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Yum Yum Sauce Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Quick and Easy yum yum sauce recipe takes less than 5 minutes to whip up and is also a make-ahead, pantry friendly, and stays good and well for a week! If you’ve ever been to a Japanese hibachi steakhouse, you may have noticed that grilled meats and vegetables are served with a pink pale sauce. It is also known as yum yum sauce, shrimp sauce, and hibachi sauce. The Japanese steakhouse frequently serves a creamy orange sauce alongside the steaming meal; the popularity of the sauce prompted the owner of a teppanyaki restaurant, Terry ho, to begin bottling it under the name yum yum sauce."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook