This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Low-Carb BBQ Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Store-bought barbecue sauce is often laden with sugar and excess calories, and it definitely isn’t healthy in the least! I’ve noticed that high fructose corn syrup is actually the FIRST ingredient in many popular brands. Barbecue sauce IS super delicious, though, and really adds so much to a dish, which is why I was inspired to create this low-carb, sugar-free, oil-free, HEALTHY version! This barbecue sauce wonderfully sweet and tangy, and the perfect replacement for any recipe that uses barbecue sauce or any foods that require a large dollop if it on top!"
Read NextEasy Blender Spaghetti Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
- Vegetarian Stew
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Easy Baked Pesto Crusted Salmon With Panko
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook