This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Balsamic Dijon Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For me, there's nothing worse than a sickly sweet dressing. You know the kind - with gobs and gobs of sugar that really could be put over ice cream and would probably taste better? I'm a pretty firm believer that sugar belongs no where near my salad dressing. I'm not saying you can't go a little sweet with a touch of honey (as we do here) or maple syrup, but white sugar crosses an imaginary line for me. Is there something you would never add to your dressing? This Balsamic Dijon Salad Dressing whips up in about a minute and tastes fantastic. No funky ingredients and made from stuff you probably already have hanging out in your pantry. Works great on salads, but also as a marinade for chicken, steak, or fish! I paired this dressing with my Spinach and Pear Salad. Mmmmm."
Read NextTomato Pesto Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Imagine you just ordered a cozy bowl of broccoli Cheddar soup. It's steaming hot, ultra creamy, and sitting in a big fluffy bread… Continue reading: "Lightened Up Panera-Inspired Broccoli Cheddar Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- The Best Fish Pie Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook