This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Balsamic Dijon Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For me, there's nothing worse than a sickly sweet dressing. You know the kind - with gobs and gobs of sugar that really could be put over ice cream and would probably taste better? I'm a pretty firm believer that sugar belongs no where near my salad dressing. I'm not saying you can't go a little sweet with a touch of honey (as we do here) or maple syrup, but white sugar crosses an imaginary line for me. Is there something you would never add to your dressing? This Balsamic Dijon Salad Dressing whips up in about a minute and tastes fantastic. No funky ingredients and made from stuff you probably already have hanging out in your pantry. Works great on salads, but also as a marinade for chicken, steak, or fish! I paired this dressing with my Spinach and Pear Salad. Mmmmm."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chicken Hariyali Kabab (with Or Without Oven)
- How To Cook Boneless Prime Rib Roast Recipe
- Keto Pasta Salad
- Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook