This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Japanese Wafu Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The wafu dressing is a Japanese salad dressing. The word wafu means Japanese dressing. It's super popular and common in Japan and other Asian countries. You might have come across this salad sauce in a hibachi restaurant chain. It is prepared with soy sauce, sesame oil, and vinegar among other ingredients. We show you how to make this dressing from scratch at home within minutes. You can then store it or use the dressing in a salad of your choice. It holds well for days in a well-cooled fridge because the dressing resembles a french vinaigrette. It's also a healthier dressing option and suitable for a low-calorie diet. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Creamy Mushroom Zucchini Pasta (without Cream!)
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- How To Dehydrate Zucchini
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook