Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making cinnamon roasted pumpkin seeds after we carve our pumpkins is a Fall highlight in my home. This sweet, crunchy snack is a family favorite. Plus, it’s a great way to get even more value out of our Fall pumpkins. The best part about cinnamon roasted pumpkin seeds is that they’re really good for you! Cinnamon and pumpkin seeds both provide several health benefits. Even better, cinnamon roasted pumpkin seeds are super easy to make! For added fun, hollow out a mini pumpkin to use as a bowl."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- Cinnamon Streusel Ice Cream Bars
- Chocolate Drizzled Salted Caramel Pretzels
- Clean-Eating Spelt Crackers
- Homemade Healthy Apple Chips
- Perfect Pumpkin Butter
- Healthy Chex Mix
- Baked Caramel Popcorn
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
- Chicken Crackers
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook