Chili-Ginger Tahini Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spicy, rich, 10 minute Chili Ginger Tahini Dressing is delicious on salads or drizzled over your next comfort bowl. And you make the whole shebang in your blender! Last week, I kicked off spring with a whole mess of delicious salad dressing ideas. Today, I wanted to keep the party going with yet another dressing for spring salads (that doubles as a sauce for hot food, too!): Chili-Ginger Tahini Dressing. My husband and son are not fans of spicy food. For a spice-lover like me, that can be kind of a bummer, but I’ve found ways to bring the heat without setting my guys’ mouths on fire."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- BonJour Zen Glass Teapot
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook