Chili-Ginger Tahini Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spicy, rich, 10 minute Chili Ginger Tahini Dressing is delicious on salads or drizzled over your next comfort bowl. And you make the whole shebang in your blender! Last week, I kicked off spring with a whole mess of delicious salad dressing ideas. Today, I wanted to keep the party going with yet another dressing for spring salads (that doubles as a sauce for hot food, too!): Chili-Ginger Tahini Dressing. My husband and son are not fans of spicy food. For a spice-lover like me, that can be kind of a bummer, but I’ve found ways to bring the heat without setting my guys’ mouths on fire."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Following a low-carb diet is crucial for anyone with diabetes, or for anyone trying to incorporate more protein and less sugar into… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto
- Balsamic roasted brussels sprouts
- Stir-fried chicken with red rice
- Cauliflower rice with masala chicken
- Lemon mustard chicken
- 5 ingredient Easy Chicken Curry
- how to cut leeks
- Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- Super Slimy Snail Snacks
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook