Easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A fresh, healthy, and low calorie dinner is just 30 minutes away! This easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and Corn is a fast weeknight meal that the whole family will love. Oh, my. Y' all, I have found one of my newest favorite weeknight dinners! Just when you thought that a delicious and fancy-tasting grilled meal had to be reserved for the weekends, I'm here to challenge that assumption with one of the quickest and easiest suppers that you'll have all summer!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Pesto Brussels Sprouts with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is a flavorful side dish thats easy to make. Its vegan and gluten-free with a nut-free… Continue reading: "Pesto Brussels Sprouts with Sun Dried Tomatoes"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- Purple Sweet Potato Hummus
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July
- Easy Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
- Roasted Pepper Cheese Bites
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook