Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Serve this Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Sweet Potatoes for a quick 30-minute meal on your busiest weeknights! It’s a light, fresh, and easy dinner that cooks entirely in one pan! By browning the Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin in the skillet first and then transferring it to the oven to finish roasting, I get the best of all worlds: a flavorful herb crust on the outside, a tender and juicy inside, and a supper that cooks quickly! By dicing the potatoes, onions, and apples into bite-sized pieces, they’re finished cooking in the same amount of time as the meat. This Roasted Pork Tenderloin is a crowd-pleasing meal that’s earthy, simple, and comforting — everything that an autumn dinner should be!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Skillet
Try out more low-calorie dinners with our: 7 Day Meal Plan for a Low Calorie Diet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bee Pollen Chia Overnight Oats
- Ricotta Stuffed Peppers
- Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Jerk Chicken
- Star Fruit Juice
- Goan Cabbage Stir Fry
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- Savory Fairy Bread
- Superfood Vegan Quinoa Salad With Pomegranate Seeds
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook