This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Matcha Chia Oat Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Bright green matcha tea flavor blended into a creamy nutritious chia seed and oat pudding. Pile on chewy lemon vanilla rawnola for an easy vegan breakfast or snack! Instead of using all chia seeds like many puddings, this recipe uses a combination of chia seeds + rolled oats. Think: chia pudding meets overnight oats. The overnight part is optional though, just let it soak for at least 1 hour before blending. Actually the blending part is even optional, you could leave it chunky if you like. And the Lemon Vanilla Bean Rawnola on top is optional as well but highly recommended. All three flavors play together so well!"
Read NextAir Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook