Roasted Cauliflower "steaks" Over Quinoa & Brown Rice Pilaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These cauliflower steaks are healthy and delicious and are a really great choice for a Daniel Fast dinner, or even lunch. Paired with quinoa and rice pilaf this makes a beautiful presentation as well a very tasty meal. Just remember that if you are doing the Daniel Fast you will need to make sure you omit the cranberries. When not on the Daniel Fast you can add grilled fish or chicken to make an even heartier meal!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 head Cauliflower - sliced into 1/2" thick "steaks"
- Olive Oil (just enough to drizzle)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 "pouch" of Seeds of Change Quinoa & Brown Rice (or 1 cup of plain quinoa or brown rice cooked)
- 3 full leaves Radicchio - sliced and chopped
- 3 full leaves Kale - ribbed, sliced and chopped
- 1 handful fresh flat leaf parsley - chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 additional TBS olive oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Following a low-carb diet is crucial for anyone with diabetes, or for anyone trying to incorporate more protein and less sugar into… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy 30 Minute Sausage And Pepper Pasta
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad Recipe Copycat
- Easy 30 Minute Turkish Lentil Soup
- Easy And Saucy 30 Minute Pork Yuk Sung- Pork Mince
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook