This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This colorful homemade no-mayo coleslaw with crunchy cabbage and carrots that uses healthy, nutritious Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise, along with spicy mustard and tangy lemon makes even an ardent fan of mayo love the low-calorie version. "A homemade coleslaw without mayo?" The family was quite skeptical when I made it the first time. After all, the definition of deli-style coleslaw is a few shreds of cabbage slathered with mayo and honey full of calories. Once everyone had a taste of this homemade version, they loved it and since then, the no-mayo coleslaw has become a staple in most of our meals to accompany meat or fish, or as part of a vegetarian meal. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Read NextAir Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook