Guilt Free Red Robin Copycat Bonzai Hamburger
With this recipe of the Guilt-Free Red Robin Copycat Bonzai Hamburger, you can make a delicious healthy burger that you'll swear came directly from a professional kitchen. This is truly a surefire copycat recipe!
- 1/3 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 whole wheat bun
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 pineapple ring
- 2 cups low sodium teriyaki sauce, divided into two bowls with one cup in each
- 2 tomato slices
- 1 slice reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- Form ground beef into patties. Marinate burger patty in one bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Marinate pineapple ring in second bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Remove burger patty and grill on high heat to desired doneness. Melt Cheddar cheese on top of patty while still on grill pan by covering with lid.Grill pineapple ring on medium heat for 1 minute on each side.
- Spread mayo on both halves of the bun. On bottom bun, place tomato slices, followed by the broiled hamburger patty with cheese with the tomato on the very bottom. On top of burger patty, stack the pineapple ring and shredded lettuce. Place the top half of the bun on top.
Read NextPesto Mozzarella Turkey Burgers