5-Ingredient Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With 10 minutes of prep and only 5 ingredients, Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs are a quick and easy dinner recipe for busy summer nights! With the combination of fresh bell peppers, sweet onions, and juicy Italian sausages, this food-on-a-stick is flavorful and fun for the entire family! These Italian Sausage Kabobs are an ideal way to take advantage of those fresh peppers that are coming out of the garden right about now! And is there anything better than grilled veggies with a bit of char around the crispy edges? So, so flavorful! The Italian sausages are great on top of rice, piled on top of a big green salad, or paired with a loaf of crusty Italian bread. In order to satisfy my carb-loving boys, I will also serve a simple pasta with marinara sauce as a side portion too. It’s an easy dinner that tastes light, fresh, and indulgent with a glass of wine of a warm summer evening."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Salad
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- Is Organic Food Worth The Cost?
- Weight Loss Meal Prep
- 9 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
- Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
- Best Weight Loss Diet Plans
- 5 Easy Routes To A Healthy Diet
- Quick And Easy Goat Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook