Grilled Baby Potatoes with Rosemary
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These deliciously sweet grilled baby potatoes are slightly charred & crispy on the outside & soft & creamy on the inside. They will become your most requested side this summer! Grilled Baby Potatoes with Rosemary should always always on the menu at any cookout! They are such a favourite with everyone and are incredibly easy to make. They can even be prepared ahead of time, leaving you more time to mingle with your friends and family on the day. We always make more than we need as they are great cold the next day. I often grab them from the fridge for snacks or toss them through a salad for lunch."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Barbecued Chicken Wings
- Foil Pack Italian Sausage and Peppers
- Healthier Grilled Pork Chops with Blue Cheese Dressing
- Cinnamon Apple Grilled Pork Chops
- Grilled Apple Chicken
- Fresh Feta and Basil Turkey Burgers
- Vegetable Kebabs
- Grilled Zucchini Recipe + 5 Tasty Ways to Use It
- Hawaiian Grilled Tofu Skewers
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook