Pesto Mozzarella Turkey Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pesto Mozzarella Turkey Burgers are filled with the Italian flavors of pesto, sun-dried tomato, and mozzarella cheese. The perfect dinner to satisfy your burger cravings. Grilling the perfect burger really isn’t as difficult as you may think! Here are a couple tricks to perfectly grilled burgers: Keep the burgers cold to help them from falling apart. You’ll want to make sure to keep the burgers in the refrigerator up until they are transferred to the grill. Don’t fuss around or flip the burgers too many times. Burgers, especially those made from ground turkey, can fall apart or crumble easily. Be patient, and don’t mess with the burgers much (one flip, that’s all you need). Prior to adding the burger patties to the grill, make a depression in the center of the patty using your thumb. This will prevent the burger from puffing up and becoming rounded. Don’t smash the burgers with a spatula. Keep all the juice inside so the burgers are nice and juicy!"
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook