Grilled Black Fig and Burrata Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A delicious way to enjoy fresh figs when they are in season, this salad takes only minutes to prepare and can be grilled indoors using a grill pan. Creamy Burrata cheese adds decadence."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking Vessel SizeGrill Pan
- 8 black figs, washed and cut in half
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 slice prosciutto
- 1 ball of Burrata cheese, drained and sliced into fourths
- 6 cups fresh field greens, washed and dried
- 4 tablespoons Newman's Own Lite Balsamic Dressing (divided)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"With just four basic ingredients you can make this Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole. It only takes five minutes of… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook