We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chimichurri is an uncooked green sauce served in Argentina typically as an accompaniment to beef cuts. But it is also great over grilled fish, chicken, boiled or scrambled eggs and crackers, so just try it with whatever suits your taste. It is similar to pesto in color, though the major ingredient is parsley and not basil. Chimichurri is so easy to whip up and can be made 2-3 days before serving, this will even allow the flavors to mellow together. The authentic Argentinian chimichurri does not call for cilantro - though I tweaked a bit and added cilantro to suit my Lebanese taste buds. Lebanese food has a fair amount of cilantro and garlic and I love to use them quite liberally. The sauce worked so well with the grilled shrimp. If you are looking for an easy and delicious lunch or dinner, keep this in mind!! Serve it with plain rice or baked potatoes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad is the perfect lunch dish and takes just a few minutes in the food processor and some pre-cooked… Continue reading: "Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Eggplant And Cheese Pie
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Easy Homemade Tartar Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook