Strawberry Banana Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie is made with yogurt, fruit and milk for a simple and satisfying breakfast or snack that your kids will adore! It's a great way to take advantage of those overripe bananas that are sitting on the counter, and it comes together in less than 5 minutes! Spring is here, which means that sweet-tasting strawberries are finally available in the grocery stores and (almost) ripe-for-the-pickin' in the nearby fields. This easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie has made a regular appearance on our breakfast table because my boys just can't get enough! Whether you use fresh strawberries that you freeze yourself, or a bag of frozen strawberries from the store, this Strawberry Greek yogurt smoothie is a healthy breakfast option that your family can enjoy all year round. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bey's Soup: Traditional Version
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook