Banana Blueberry Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A simple and healthy Banana Blueberry Smoothie is an easy breakfast or snack that the kids go crazy for! Made with fruit, Greek yogurt and milk, the quick and refreshing smoothie is full of good-for-you protein, fiber and nutrients. Perfect way to start the day! Frozen blueberries are a staple in our kitchen, so this morning blend is a simple treat year-round. That said, once blueberry season rolls around and my kids have picked more berries than we know what to do with, this Banana Blueberry Smoothie seems particularly fitting. Whether you use fresh or frozen blueberries, it's a perfect way to take advantage of overripe bananas that are inevitably sitting on our counter! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bey's Soup: Traditional Version
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook