Rudi's Gluten Free Bakery Tortillas Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery: Fiesta Tortillas - It’s a gluten-free fiesta all day long with Rudi’s bakery tortillas. Infused with flecks of red bell pepper, jalapeno, onion, and garlic flavors, this is not your average tortilla! If you’re looking for the perfect tortilla for your next Mexican feast, you won’t be able to find a more complementary food than this fiesta mix. From quesadillas to burritos to tacos, these tortillas have the whole spectrum covered. Made with whole grains and containing 5 grams of fiber, this is one product you can feel good about eating. Plus, you can invite all of your gluten-free friends along for the party so no one’s missing out!"
""Thanks to Rudi’s Spinach Tortillas, those following a gluten-free lifestyle need fear not of missing out Mexican dinner night. These light, airy and flavorful tortillas would satisfy any diner. Rudi’s spinach tortillas are colorful, made with hearty, natural ingredients such as whole grain flours, brown rice, quinoa and more. Unlike some gluten-free products, they’re also relatively low in carbohydrates. Serve these tortillas up for a Mexican meal, or make a delicious lunch wrap sandwich. You won’t be disappointed with these tasty tortillas."
"Thanks to Rudi’s Spinach Tortillas, those following a gluten-free lifestyle need not fear about missing out on Mexican dinner night. These light, airy and flavorful tortillas would satisfy any diner. Rudi’s spinach tortillas are colorful, made with hearty, natural ingredients such as whole grain flours, brown rice, quinoa and more. Unlike some gluten-free products, they’re also relatively low in carbohydrates. Serve these tortillas up for a Mexican meal, or make a delicious lunch wrap sandwich. You won’t be disappointed with these tasty tortillas."
"My immediate impression of this product was that the texture seems a bit off. As a quesadilla enthusiast, I appreciate that a good tortilla can be the base of a great meal. While different brands of tortillas range from soft and a little mushy to slightly tough, this tortilla stood out because it is thin and nearly stiff in texture. Personally, I enjoy "fluffier" tortillas, so this might not be my favorite product. It does get the job done...if you're looking for a gluten free alternative to a typically gluten-laden food, Rudi's Gluten Free Tortillas delivers just that. It's a little flimsier than most store-bought brands, but it provides an allergy-friendly component that most store-bought brands do not."
Read NextSeaPak Shrimp Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win SeaPak Shrimp!
- Daiya Vegan Cheese Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Glass Core Bottle!
- Chance to Win WillPower Your Day Snacks Prize!
- Onion Crunch Review
- Chance to win the Dreamfarm Oni Knife!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- BeaterBlade Mixer Attachment Review
- V8 V-Fusion Smoothie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- The Best Fish Pie Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook