Qrunch Quinoa Burgers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Powered by the superfood quinoa, organic millet, and organic vegetables, the Qrunch burger is the first of its kind to be free of virtually all common allergens. It's gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, corn-free, egg-free, wheat-free, and nut-free. Plus, Qrunch is made in a completely gluten-free facility. The Qrunch burger is all natural and does not contain any artificial flavorings, colors, or GMOs. In addition to being good for you, the burgers also taste fantastic!
I loved these veggie burger alternatives. Quinoa works perfectly to give the slightly crunchy texture. I sampled the original flavor and the spicy Italian, and I loved both! The original flavor pairs well with classic hamburger toppings like ketchup and mustard. The spicy Italian Qrunch burger pairs well with mozzarella and tomatoes.
The patties are incredibly easy to prepare. They come frozen and don't need to thaw before making which is extremely convenient. Simply heat them in an oven, toaster oven, or on the stove. This is great for making on the fly when you have nothing else to make. They also make for filling, delicious lunches. I like to keep these on hand for a quick meal.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Invite your friends over for dinner and welcome them with a plate of these Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Ginger Sauce. They're going… Continue reading: "Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Ginger Sauce"
Daiya Vegan Cheese Review
Chance to Win a Zoku Glass Core Bottle!
Win a Chef Tony Greaseless Griller!
Win a KitchenIQ Veggie Slicer!
Win a Rachael Ray 3-Quart Covered Steamer!
Win a SiliconeZone Citrus Juicer!
Van's Frozen Waffles Review
Tom's Bootleg BBQ Sauce Review
Planters Peanut Butter Review
SoL Sunflower Beverage Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Elderflower Cordial
- Vegan Feta Cheese
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Fresh Lemongrass Tea
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Dump-and-Bake Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
- Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook