ALO Drink Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"ALO Drink was a delicious and refreshing addition to my weekday morning. It had a nice, smooth texture and a mildly sweet taste that was just perfect for a mid-day pick-me-up. I also liked the addition of the aloe vera pulp; it gave the drink some nice texture and made me feel like I was getting additional health benefits out of my beverage."
"As someone who used to work at a smoothie shop that regularly sold wheatgrass shots, I prepared myself for an intense, almost earthy flavor. Instead, Alo Awaken Wheatgrass provides the health benefits of wheatgrass, but with a sweet and enjoyable taste. If you are looking for wheatgrass done well, check out Alo Awaken Wheatgrass drink."
"I wasn't quite sure to expect with a beverage promising "100% All Natural Aloe Vera Pulp and Juice". To my delight, it was a smooth drink with a sweet taste. It has a light cucumber flavor that when fused with the honey makes for a very pleasant taste. Like the bottle says, it tastes like a bright boost of energy. The pulp element is definitely unique. For a healthy drink with an unexpected twist, be sure to give Alo Exposed a try."
"Alo is a delicious drink that I absolutely love. Prior to trying Alo, I had never thought of aloe vera as a substance to put in a beverage, but it is definitely tasty! 'Exposed' is the name of the particular flavor that I tried. It combines aloe vera and honey for a natural, juicy taste. Honestly I couldn't tell if it tasted more like a tea or a juice. It was perfect cool, sweet, and refreshing mixture that I would suggest to anyone who is looking for a new and healthy drink to sip."
"I was certainly intrigued when I saw the ingredients in my bottle of ALO Escape: pineapple, guava, seabuckthorn berry, and aloe vera pulp. Needless to say, this is not your average morning juice. The combination of tropical fruit flavors really gave this drink the “escape” factor it advertises. One of my favorite parts about this drink is how it’s infused with so many vitamins and minerals. One serving has thirty percent of the Vitamin C you need for the day. How amazing is that? You can get an enriching burst of fruit flavor and know that it’s going to keep you feeling great all day long — much healthier than your morning cup of coffee."
"Alo Enrich Pomegranate Cranberry juice is like a breath of fresh air in liquid form. It’s very refreshing and has a crisp, light flavor, and I can really taste both the cranberries and the pomegranate. The texture looked like it might taste odd or thick, but it was surprisingly pleasant! Who knew fighting free radicals could taste so good and be so refreshing? My 3 ½-year-old son also enjoyed the juice, but his 5 ¾-year-old brother was not as impressed – he’s very big on texture:
3 ½-year-old: [sips] Mm-hmmm.
Mommy: So is this good juice?
3 ½-year-old: Mm-hm! I’m going to drink all of it. Can I eat those stuff in here? Mommy, can I eat it? Can I have more? It’s cold. Why is it cold?
Mommy: Because it was in the fridge.
5 ¾-year-old: Pomegranate? Hm. [drinks] Disgusting. How can you like that stuff?
3 ½-year-old: Because I like it!
So…2 of the 3 of us really liked the juice and would be happy to drink it again. I’m fortunate to have rather eclectic eaters and drinkers in my children, so Alo will be making another appearance in our kitchen soon."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you in the mood for some zesty Mexican food, but you're trying to eat healthier? Have no fear, Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole… Continue reading: "Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Mud Pie Sip Tea Mug Set!
- Win a Cool Gear Aquaburst Water Bottle!
- Win a Salton Food Dehydrator!
- Enter to win the Lekue Ice Cube Tray Set Review
- Win a Bonjour Tea Kettle!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Zevia Soda Review
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Nature Box Sampler Pack Review
- Win Stonefire Naan Crisps!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Recipe (sugar Free, Vegan)
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Chimichanga Recipe
- Beef Teriyaki Skillet In Minutes
- 5-minute Avocado Chutney
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook