Simple Baked Salmon Fillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This simple recipe has only four ingredients. It has become a staple in our home. Even my kids love this fish dish. Salmon is a healthy and tasty fish that's so versatile. It is fish with a delectable flavor that is not overwhelming to those hesitant to try something new. This basic recipe creates a tender, succulent dish that can be part of a regular healthy weeknight or weekend dinner the whole family is sure to love. Serve with a veggie and rice or potato for a rounded meal."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time14 min
Cooking Vessel Sizelined baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Salmon Burgers
- 4 Ingredient Maple Glazed Salmon
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Parmesan Tilapia
- 5-Ingredient Lemon Garlic Cod
- Salmon in Oyster Sauce
- Dump-and-Run Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Fast and Easy Baked Salmon Cakes
- 5-Ingredient Mediterranean Salmon in Foil Packets
- Honey Mustard Salmon with Pecan Crust
- Grilled Scallops
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook