Simple Baked Salmon Fillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This simple recipe has only four ingredients. It has become a staple in our home. Even my kids love this fish dish. Salmon is a healthy and tasty fish that's so versatile. It is fish with a delectable flavor that is not overwhelming to those hesitant to try something new. This basic recipe creates a tender, succulent dish that can be part of a regular healthy weeknight or weekend dinner the whole family is sure to love. Serve with a veggie and rice or potato for a rounded meal."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time14 min
Cooking Vessel Sizelined baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It's hard to imagine a recipe as delicious as this Extra-Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole. You'll fall head-over-heels in love with… Continue reading: "Extra-Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook