This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The 14 Best Healthy Comfort Food Recipes Free eCookbook
- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
5-Ingredient Lemon Garlic Cod
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Light, fresh, and easy! This 5-Ingredient, 5-Minute Lemon Garlic Cod is an affordable and healthy dinner that the entire family will enjoy! Gluten-free, low-carb, and high in protein, the simple meal will suit just about everyone around the table. The seafood counter at the grocery store can kind of be an interesting place. It’s not like picking up chicken breasts or ground beef in the meat department where you generally know exactly what you’re getting each time. Instead, the seafood counter is more of a crap shoot. What will be available? What will be on sale? And how the heck will I prepare whatever I come home with? When I recently found cod at an incredibly low price behind the seafood counter at our local store, I was determined to find a new and delicious way to prepare this versatile white fish (other than the classic frozen fish sticks)! The end result was this easy Lemon Garlic Cod that only requires 5 simple ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep! The fish is tender and mild (perfect for little kids who don’t want a strong “fish” taste); richly flavored with garlic and butter; and freshened-up with a hefty dose of lemon and herbs. The flavor and texture just can’t be beat, making this cod a simple solution for your next visit to the seafood counter!"
NotesThis recipe is also gluten-free, low carb, high protein, and low calorie.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time13 min
Read NextThai Style Fish Stir Fry
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Nov 30, 2018
Would this work with halibut?
kmcartoonity 62072 74
Jul 25, 2017
I love to use frozen cod for baked fish recipes since it isn't too strong in flavor, and it seems to always be on sale. The next time you think about getting that deep fryer out for fish fry, consider this baked version instead! It is so healthy that you can even go back for seconds, and the cleanup is so much easier.
Jul 07, 2017
This 5-ingredient dinner looks so good! I'll definitely be making this light summer meal this weekend.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
"Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Flavorful chicken and tender pasta, topped with a balsamic glaze. Your favorite appetizer in an easy 30… Continue reading: "Bruschetta Chicken Pasta"
- Thai Style Fish Stir Fry
- Oven Roasted Garlic Adobo Mexican Salmon
- Gorton's Frozen Seafood 6 Fast Fish Recipes
- Dump-and-Run Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Long grain and Wild Rice Salad with Fresh Corn and Salmon
- 5-Ingredient Lemon Garlic Cod
- Grilled Tilapia Skillet Kabobs
- Steamed Mussels in Garlic and Herb Wine Sauce
- Quick and Easy Fish with Onion and Yogurt Sauce
- Dump and Bake Crispy Garlic Butter Shrimp
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Birthday Cake Overnight Oats
- Mediterranean Pinwheels
- Butternut Squash Smoothie
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties
- Low Carb Egg White Wrap
- Overnight Cookie Dough Oats
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook