This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
5-Ingredient Lemon Garlic Cod
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Light, fresh, and easy! This 5-Ingredient, 5-Minute Lemon Garlic Cod is an affordable and healthy dinner that the entire family will enjoy! Gluten-free, low-carb, and high in protein, the simple meal will suit just about everyone around the table. The seafood counter at the grocery store can kind of be an interesting place. It’s not like picking up chicken breasts or ground beef in the meat department where you generally know exactly what you’re getting each time. Instead, the seafood counter is more of a crap shoot. What will be available? What will be on sale? And how the heck will I prepare whatever I come home with? When I recently found cod at an incredibly low price behind the seafood counter at our local store, I was determined to find a new and delicious way to prepare this versatile white fish (other than the classic frozen fish sticks)! The end result was this easy Lemon Garlic Cod that only requires 5 simple ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep! The fish is tender and mild (perfect for little kids who don’t want a strong “fish” taste); richly flavored with garlic and butter; and freshened-up with a hefty dose of lemon and herbs. The flavor and texture just can’t be beat, making this cod a simple solution for your next visit to the seafood counter!"
NotesThis recipe is also gluten-free, low carb, high protein, and low calorie.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time13 min
Read NextSweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon
- 4 Ingredient Maple Glazed Salmon
- Weight Watchers Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
- Microwaved Hungarian Fish Bake
- Gluten Free Crab Cakes
- Grilled Tilapia Skillet Kabobs
- Quick and Easy Fish with Onion and Yogurt Sauce
- Salmon and Avocado with Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Dump-and-Run Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Baked Tilapia With Lemon And Garlic
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- The Best Air Fryer Tofu!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook