Sweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One of the easiest ways to prepare salmon in the oven, this Sweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon is ready for the table in less than 30 minutes! Sweet and spicy red pepper jelly is combined with savory herbs for a flavorful glaze that gives the fish a crispy exterior and a tender, buttery inside. Baked salmon fillets are such a perfect weeknight option when you need a quick, satisfying and nourishing meal. If you love a sweet-and-savory combo, you're going to love this particular dish. It's such an easy dinner recipe that's bursting with a wide variety of textures and flavors. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Rice
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook