Sweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One of the easiest ways to prepare salmon in the oven, this Sweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon is ready for the table in less than 30 minutes! Sweet and spicy red pepper jelly is combined with savory herbs for a flavorful glaze that gives the fish a crispy exterior and a tender, buttery inside. Baked salmon fillets are such a perfect weeknight option when you need a quick, satisfying and nourishing meal. If you love a sweet-and-savory combo, you're going to love this particular dish. It's such an easy dinner recipe that's bursting with a wide variety of textures and flavors. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This ham, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole is an easy and healthy make-ahead meal that's perfect for a holiday brunch, a busy… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata"
- Salmon Burgers
- 4 Ingredient Maple Glazed Salmon
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Parmesan Tilapia
- 5-Ingredient Lemon Garlic Cod
- Salmon in Oyster Sauce
- Dump-and-Run Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Fast and Easy Baked Salmon Cakes
- 5-Ingredient Mediterranean Salmon in Foil Packets
- Honey Mustard Salmon with Pecan Crust
- Grilled Scallops
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook