This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pan Fried Rainbow Trout
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These pan-fried rainbow trout fillets taste great served with healthy whole grains such as quinoa, buckwheat, or wild rice as well as with roasted, sauteed, or steamed vegetables, or with a side salad. And can also be prepared as a healthy one-pan dinner. This recipe is very easy and quick, so you can have your dinner ready in just 10 minutes. The leftovers taste great too and make a perfect addition to cold salads, wraps, and sandwiches."
Read NextLow Carb Tuna Cakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Healthy Eggplant Parmesan Casserole is one of the best meals around because it's healthy, delicious, and easy to make. This is a… Continue reading: "Healthy Eggplant Parmesan Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chickpea Patties (chana Tikki)
- Air Fryer Diced Potatoes
- Asian Green Beans
- Cheesy Sour Cream Noodle Casserole
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Easy Mangalore Fish Curry With Coconut Milk
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook