Pan Fried Rainbow Trout
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These pan-fried rainbow trout fillets taste great served with healthy whole grains such as quinoa, buckwheat, or wild rice as well as with roasted, sauteed, or steamed vegetables, or with a side salad. And can also be prepared as a healthy one-pan dinner. This recipe is very easy and quick, so you can have your dinner ready in just 10 minutes. The leftovers taste great too and make a perfect addition to cold salads, wraps, and sandwiches."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Spinach and Bacon Mason Jar Salads is a very tasty and satisfying spinach bacon salad recipe, but the twist is that it… Continue reading: "Spinach and Bacon Mason Jar Salads"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook