Honey Glazed Salmon Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy a salmon dinner without any fishy business with this recipe for the Honey Glazed Salmon Dinner. There are plenty of easy salmon recipes out there, but maybe none that taste as good as this honey glazed salmon! It's a fantastically tasty dish that will make you wish that every night was fish night. Make it for your family and watch them all fall in love with this new meal, and you'll probably find yourself putting it on your plan to make again sometime soon!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Sheet Pan
- (1-1/2-pound) salmon fillet, sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- for the glaze
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In small dish, combine honey, brown sugar, and dijon. Set aside.
Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment for easy clean up.
Slice fillets in approximately 3" long pieces.
Peel and slice sweet potato into french fry spears.
Place fillets on prepared sheet pan.
Toss sweet potatoes and broccoli with olive oil, salt, and pepper and arrange around salmon fillets.
Brush fillets with honey, brown sugar mixture.
Bake at 400 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes or until salmon is cooked thoroughly and veggies are tender.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This 15-minute one-pot meal is my kids favorite dinner! And you know what? Its so easy that I have hesitated to even share it on the… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Spring Pesto Pasta"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Corn Fritters
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook