This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Thai Green Curry Paste
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Thai green curry paste recipe is authentic and very easy to follow. Made with fresh ingredients using the right method, it's also pungent, flavorful and totally preservative-free. Make this on the weekend and enjoy a quick bowl of green curry any weeknight! You’ll want to keep it in an airtight container and put it in the fridge. This way, the paste will be good for about 1 week. For those of you who like to make it in a large amount, you can freeze it in an ice cube tray, and it will be good for a few months."
Preparation Time30 min
Read NextVegan Sesame Stir Fry
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook