This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Pork Chile Verde
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy pork chile verde is made in the slow cooker. This dish is not complicated, and the slow cooker is a perfect way to develop the flavor of the sauce while rendering the pork tender. Amazing for the first meal and even better for left over meals. Pair a 3-4 pound pork butt roast with salsa verde, jalapeno, and cilantro. After cooking on low for 8 hours, your taste buds will thank you. Remove the Pork Roast from the slow cooker to shred with a fork. Return to the delicious sauce to continue to soak up all the deep, rich flavors. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time8 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH6 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextVegan Sesame Stir Fry
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook