This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These crunchy rolls are filled with an array of flavorful ingredients like pork, vegetables, and savory spices. This easy-to-make comfort food is incredibly flavorful and sure to delight even the pickiest eaters. These delectable delights are often found at Asian-inspired restaurants or enjoyed as appetizers and snacks throughout the United States. Make this recipe in under 30 minutes. While Filipino lumpia and egg rolls may seem similar at first glance, they have distinct characteristics that set them apart. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeair fryer
Read NextEasy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook