Air Fryer Plantains
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Air fryer plantains are a sweet & simple side dish that pair perfectly with your morning eggs, South American inspired dinner, or even eaten alone! They crisp up perfectly in an air fryer and come together in under 20 minutes. Plantains are a staple in many diets across the world. But oddly enough, it seems like many people in the U.S. have never heard of them. Let me tell you…if you’ve never eaten a plantain before, you’ve got to try this! Fried sweet plantains (often called maduros) are a great side dish to go along with a Cuban inspired rice, beans, & meat bowl, Jamaican jerk chicken, or even your morning eggs. They are super versatile! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Cream Of Spaghetti Squash And Potato Soup
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook