This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Kerala Parippu Curry (kerala Dal Curry)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Kerala dal curry is an easy Kerala-style curry made with mung dal (split and skinned mung beans), coconut, and a few basic ingredients you might already have in your pantry. No special spices or ingredients are required to make this easy dal recipe. Make a quick weeknight dinner with this creamy moong dal curry and rice. This Kerala dal curry is also called sadya parippu curry. It is a part of onam sadya, an elaborate meal eaten during Onam, the main festival of Kerala. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time40 min
Read NextTuna Sushi Rolls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole is a low carb recipe that's high in nutrition. This healthy breakfast casserole is way better… Continue reading: "Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Sour Cream Noodle Casserole
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Easy Mangalore Fish Curry With Coconut Milk
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook