Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow cooker pork carnitas are Mexico’s version of the American Pulled Pork sandwich. Delicious! So flavorful and fresh tasting with tender meat all wrapped inside of a tortilla, corn shell, or just eat it in a bowl. The hardest part of this recipe is making the meat and that is done for you in the slow cooker. Everything else takes just minutes to prepare. The end result is so juicy and so flavorful complete with scrumptious, caramelized, and crispy burnt ends! "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time6 hr 40 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH5 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr 40 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- Turnip Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook