Pineapple Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pineapple fried rice is an old favorite take out dish of mine. This vegan version is a little bit healthier than the restaurant version and comes together in less time than it takes a food delivery to get to your doorstep. Pineapple fried rice (or any fried rice recipe, really) is a great way to use up leftover rice. You can serve it up as a main dish or as a side. By all means, don’t feel bound by the vegetables listed below. You can use any veggies that you have in the fridge and/or the freezer. This version is delicious, but I encourage you to turn this into a fridge dump dish!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Fun-to -make/eat lettuce wraps with pasta salad and yogurt sauce that can be assembled even by kids and come with a yummy healthy… Continue reading: "Lettuce Wraps with Chicken and Pasta Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Butter Green Beans
- Lemon Balsamic Chicken With Rosemary Sauce
- Salisbury Steak
- Skinny Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- Green Lentil With Sausage
- Pork Chops In Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Creamy Italian Meatball Soup
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Easy Creamy Leek And Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook