This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Homemade Sushi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whether you’re stuck at home or just want to save money, making sushi at home is a great option! With practice, you can master the basics of creating homemade sushi rolls! So here’s the deal – sushi is amazing. Like really. If you’ve done any research at all about sushi, you’ll find it has a rich history from its Japanese origin. There are many individuals who spend their careers perfecting the craft of sushi, and many say their training will never fully be complete. For true sushi masters, they spend time self-selecting fresh fish every morning, carefully crafting each element that goes alongside the sushi (rice, wasabi), and then hand making each piece in front of you. "
Preparation Time40 min
Read NextSkinny General Tso's Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Because the kids always have some type of sniffles this is the perfect soup to make for winters. I made some just before the kids went… Continue reading: "Baby Alien Soup – Immune Boosting"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook