Fried Rice With Shrimps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Did you know that you can prepare shrimp fried rice at home in a jiffy? It’s so easy and tastes way better than takeout! You just need a shallow pan or a wok (both are ok) and I always recommend that you use leftover plain cooked rice. That's because leftover rice is kept in the fridge where it gets a bit drier. That's the perfect texture to make fried rice that is not soggy and boring! Prepare your own perfect fried rice with shrimp and enhance it to your need by adding what you have in your fridge. I share some ingredient ideas and useful tips to make this one-pot dinner meal all yours! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook