This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Egg Satarash (balkan Stir Fry)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Satarash: fast and furious four ingredient Balkan vegetable stir fry. Eggs are optional, but recommended. Satarash stir fry is a wholesome breakfast, and a great side too. Satarash doesn’t perfectly fit the description of what’s traditionally defined as a stir fry: ingredients fried in super hot oil, over super high heat. But I ran into the same problem I often run into when translating recipes: the word satarash hasn’t really been translated before. Traditional stir fry involves very high heat. Satarash, however, lingers between medium to medium high. The difference in heat accounts for the difference in texture. Satarash vegetables that are more soft and chewy than crisp and crunchy. Also, there is a bit more sauce in satarash, sometimes even more than a bit of sauce depending how you prefer it. "
Read NextHomemade Gyros
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- Jicama Fries Air Fryer Recipe (Low Carb)
- Easy Homemade Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- The Best 30 Minute Spicy Cajun Chicken And Shrimp Tacos
- Easy Thai Basil Tofu Stir Fry
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook