This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Baked Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked tacos with ground beef, cheese, and piled with our favorite toppings are my kids favorite dinner, we always make two pans! If you need an easy win, this baked tacos recipe is hands down a for sure hole in one three pointer touch down. (Go, sports!). Try it alongside a fresh pineapple margarita and some cinnamon mug cakes for dessert! These tacos are best made immediately before serving, but if you’d like to do some prep ahead of time, the seasoned meat can be prepared up to a day ahead (and kept in the refrigerator) or months ahead if kept in the freezer."
Read NextVegan Sesame Stir Fry
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook