We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Balkan ratatouille is a rich vegetarian dinner dish. (Meat lover? Add grilled chicken or beef on the side.) Let this one simmer for a while… then dip in, not with utensils but with bread. Vegetables are well represented in sauces and stews in Balkan cuisine, and this dish is no exception. It welcomes whatever you give it: onion, garlic, carrot, eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes… and the combo stews until veggies are, in Jamie Oliver’s words, “reduced, sticky and sweet.” "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Fun-to -make/eat lettuce wraps with pasta salad and yogurt sauce that can be assembled even by kids and come with a yummy healthy… Continue reading: "Lettuce Wraps with Chicken and Pasta Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Butter Green Beans
- Lemon Balsamic Chicken With Rosemary Sauce
- Salisbury Steak
- Skinny Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- Green Lentil With Sausage
- Pork Chops In Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Creamy Italian Meatball Soup
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Easy Creamy Leek And Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook