Bake a Perfect Pie for Thanksgiving- 38 Recipes to Try
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanksgiving means having to heat up the house and there is no better way to do it than with a little baking. With so many different types of pie recipes out there, it can get overwhelming. Utilize this extensive list of recipes that range from fruity to fluffy and crunchy to creamy. No matter which you choose, you'll have a sweet ending to a your Thanksgiving feast.
No matter what you are craving, we have a pie for Thanksgiving that will satisfy your sweet tooth. This collection features a wide range of flavors, including traditional fall pies with apples, pumpkin, chocolate and nuts, and non-traditional flavors like lemon, lime and strawberry. We know you will enjoy all of these healthy Thanksgiving desserts!
If you like our collection of Bake a Perfect Pie for Thanksgiving - 38 Recipes to Try, then pair one of these pies with a dish from our collection of 10 Sensational Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes.
Bake a Perfect Pie for Thanksgiving - 38 Recipes to Try
Table of Contents
Apple Pie is a classic dessert recipe that never goes out of style. Break out an apple pie for Thanksgiving to complete the meal and your guests will marvel over the warmth of each bite. Your house smell amazing when everyone arrives giving family and friends a hint as to what your grand finale will be for your Thanksgiving dinner. Test out all four of these amazing pie recipes to compare if you like individual pies, no bake recipes or a classic dessert. You can't go wrong when it comes to something as all American as this traditional Thanksgiving dessert.
- Amish Style Apple Pie
- Gluten Free Handheld Apple Pies
- Layered Apple Pies (pictured)
- No Bake Apple Pie
With such a big meal, sometimes it's nice to stay on the lighter side for dessert. Each one of these five citrus pies is fluffy and decadent. With all different types of crusts, you'll have a hard time picking which one to serve at the end of your Thanksgiving Day feast.
- Low-Fat Lemonade Pie
- Lemon Meringue Tarty Pie (pictured)
- Mini Meyer Lemon Cream Pies
- Raw Key Lime Pie
- Gluten Free Key Lime Pie
Strawberries give a super sweet flavor to all four of these pie recipes, not to mention the beautiful pink color. Decide if you want a crust or more of a chilled dessert recipe. Regardless of what you choose, the fruity flavor is refreshing and bright after a hearty turkey dinner.
- Strawberry Jell-O Pie Supreme
- Sweet Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Double Strawberry Smoothie Pie (pictured)
- Strawberry Crustless Pie
There is never a time when chocolate is inappropriate. So why not throw it into a pie? With French Silk you'll get a standing ovation from your dinner guests because of how light and fluffy it is while maintaining a rich flavor. You'll be surprised by any and all of these recipes with some of the flavors and textures that get mixed in with the chocolate.
- Vegan French Silk Pie (pictured)
- Guilt Free French Silk Chocolate Pie
- No Bake Chocolate Pie
- Pomegranate Chocolate Cherry Pie
- Bailey's Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Grain Free Grasshopper Pie
When you think of Thanksgiving desserts, pumpkin pie is the immediate response. Whether you're looking for a no bake, raw, chilled or hot, all of these recipes are easy as....well, pie. With these healthy pumpkin pies, you have options when it comes to a Thanksgiving dessert that your guests are expecting.
- Easy No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- Yogurt Pumpkin Pie (pictured)
- Healthy Holiday Pumpkin Pie
- Idiot Proof Pumpkin Pie
- Raw Pumpkin Pie
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
Already have a great filling but in need of a healthy crust to pair it with? Either one of these doughs will help take your pie recipe from great to out of this world! This is one instance when being flaky is a good thing.
Being around the family can get a little chaotic. Step up to your crazy uncle's level and go nuts with all seven of these pies that have peanut butter, pecans or a nutty candy involved. The crunch will boost each bite and give you a salty sweet flavor you've been waiting for all night. Not only do these pies taste wonderful but they look great too.
- Vintage Peanut Butter Pie
- Impossible Almond Joy Pie (pictured)
- Guilt Free Pecan Pie
- No Bake Pecan Pie
- Pear and Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Cheat Sheet Candy Bar Pie
After chowing down on some seriously stick-to-your-bones food, give your mouth a break with any of these four cream pies that are smooth as silk. With a number of different flavors in each one, these dessert recipes are not to be missed. The creamy consistency of the filling in conjunction with the crust makes for a memorable dessert during a holiday time no one will want to forget.
If you're looking for more delicious Thanksgiving recipes, be sure to download our free eCookbook, How to Have a Better Thanksgiving Dinner: 13 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Are you looking for a FAST, DELICIOUS, CROWD-PLEASING dish this summer? This recipe is a go-to for barbecues and entertaining a… Continue reading: "Gluten Free Summer Veggie Pasta Salad"
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- 36 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners for Warm Weather
- 21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy
- 10 Amish Recipes for Your Family Dinners
- The 14 Best Healthy Comfort Food Recipes Free eCookbook
- 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
- 10 Best Low Fat Recipes for Two
- 24 Easy Healthy Lunch Recipes
- 30 Backyard Barbecue Menu Ideas
- How to Cook Quickly: The 26 Best Fast Healthy Dinner Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
- Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
- Balsamic Roasted Beets
- Creamed Spinach With Cream Cheese.
- Linzer Cookies
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook