20 Impossibly Easy Soup Recipes for Fall
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As the leaves begin to change and the weather starts to get cold, there is nothing better than a nice, warm bowl of soup. Filled with autumn-inspired flavors, these wonderful soup recipes are perfect for fall. With this collection, you will have endless ways to ladle out dish after dish of nutrients. All of these soups are super tasty and good for you, too. Between the pumpkin's bright orange color and butternut squash's ability to blend to a creamy consistency, you can make the ultimate soup. Use up all of those seasonal ingredients and taste how delicious vegetables can be. If you're looking for an easy, filling, and comforting dinner, then you have come to the right place. A bowl of any of these simple soups is sure to satisfy you.
20 Impossibly Easy Soup Recipes for Fall
1. Ham and Cabbage Soup with Red Bell Peppers - Cabbage is a low-calorie, fiber-rich vegetable that is ideal for weight loss. This soup is fantastically filling, without filling out your waistline.
2. Moroccan Carrot Soup - Not only is the healthy vegetarian soup loaded with flavor, but it has fiber, protein, beta-carotene and vitamin A, giving you a lot of nutritional value in one meal.
3. Roasted Harvest Soup - A simple and delicious soup made with roasted apples, pears, and parsnips. This easy soup recipe combines all of the lovely flavors of fall into one big bowl of deliciousness.
4. Roasted Cauliflower Cheddar Soup - Made with aged Cheddar, this creamy soup tastes decadent and gourmet.
5. Slow Cooker Squash Soup with Maple Roasted Chickpeas - This butternut squash soup has it all! It is silky, smooth, and slightly sweet. The maple roasted chickpeas add a nice crunch and are the perfect little croutons for the soup.
6. Guilt-Free Broccoli Cheddar Soup - A lighter, more veggie-filled version of the hearty, classic comfort food. This recipe has no butter, flour, or cream. Instead, it is thickened and flavored with a cauliflower and onion puree.
7. Skinny Squash Soup - This healthy soup recipe is made from the finest, freshest, and simplest ingredients. All of the flavor comes from fresh veggies that have been pureed into a broth.
8. Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup with Kale, Gnocchi and Cannellini Beans - Get your daily dose of vegetables with this hearty soup. It is so simple to make, but loaded with flavor.
9. Roasted Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup (shown top) - Now you have more than one reason to go to the pumpkin patch! Carving pumpkins is festive, but roasting and smashing them in a delicious soup is even better!
10. Creamy Butternut Squash Soup - Its deep orange color makes this the perfect soup for fall. With addition of cayenne and sherry as well as the pancetta topping, you will want this soup all season long.
12. Smokey Roasted Cauliflower Soup - Not crazy about vegetables? This is a vegan soup recipe that even the meat-lovers will enjoy.
13. Skinny Butternut Squash Soup - This healthy vegetarian soup incorporates roasted caramelized squash, which gives this dish a sweet, nutty flavor. Since only 4 basic ingredients are required, this is the perfect meal to make when you're on a budget.
Want more fall-inspired dishes? Check out these 11 Fresh Pumpkin Recipes.
14. Spicy Parsnip Soup - Spice up your life with this incredibly tasty soup. It is super simple with only a short list of ingredients and an even shorter list of steps. The best part is that your soup will be ready for eating within 30 minutes.
15. Roasted Cauliflower Soup - This healthy vegetarian soup is loaded with pureed cauliflower, potatoes, and onion. It is so rich, you'd never guess that it is packed with just veggies.
16. Witches' Soup - You don't have to eat your weight in candy in order to get in the Halloween spirit. When you're in a spooky mood, make yourself a bowl of Witches' Soup.
17. Sweet Potato, Red Pepper, and Coconut Milk Soup - With only 3 ingredients, this soup can't get any easier. It is so thick and creamy without any of the fat.
18. Pumpkin and Carrot Soup - This is such a fabulous fall recipe because it incorporates everything that's fresh and abundant this time of year. It's packed with seasonal vegetables like pumpkin, carrots, leeks, parsnips, and onion, and then seasoned with garlic, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
19. Clean Eating Cabbage Soup - For a much needed detox, you need to make this cabbage soup, which is loaded with tons of veggies, black beans, and an assortment of spices.
20. Hearty Pumpkin Soup - With beans, rice, corn, and of course pumpkin, this easy soup recipe really has it all. It's a one pot wonder that will warm your heart and your stomach for fall.
If you're looking for more comforting meals, download this free eCookbook, 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Bacon is often more of once a year type food. It's so good that it's sinful! This chicken casserole recipe is for everyone who wishes… Continue reading: "Bacon Lover's Skinny Casserole"
- 8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
- 22 All Natural Recipes For Your Family
- 24 Simple Healthy Recipes for Your Family
- How To Use Spices: The 10 Best Spices for Healthy Cooking
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- 18 Easy Quinoa Recipes
- How to Store Your Avocados
- 21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy
- Cooking for Beginners: 14 Easy Dinner Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Swiss Chard Lentil Soup
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
- Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls
- Scarlet Runner Bean Salad
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook